Alma 17:11

And the Lord said unto them also: Go forth among the Lamanites, thy bretheren, and establish my word; yet ye shall be patient in long-suffering and afflictions, that ye may show forth good examples unto them in me, and I will make an instrument of thee in my hands unto the salvation of many souls.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September 9, 2013

Sup fam!?¿

I LOVE the fact that you guys adopted a kitten... when it turns into a cat we´ll have to get rid of it though! Holy cow, I have a lot of south missionaries in the east mission now! Tell him to be VERY OBEDIENT NO MATTER WHAT! There are a lot of disobedient missionaries from south mission!

YAY!!! Ben is going to Tijuana! That is so cool! I was going to ask about him today actually! Is he super pumped? I LOVE MEXICO! 

Also, that`s Popeyes chicken (fricken awesome) that looslis are in our ward now!!!!! YAY!!! And Abbey!! Sounds like you guys are makin a lot of friends ther in your new house home!

So this week made me realize how much more blessed this area is! Did I tell you that for about 3 weeks in a row we`ve had RANDOM people show up to church and say they wanna be baptized! hahahahaha when that happens I just laugh now because it is SO COMMON!! So right now we have 6 people that we have put a date with for their baptizms! and this next week we´re going to put 2 more!! This next Friday the 13th we have a baptizm! Hopefully we dont have any bad luck!! Her name is A the one I told you about last week, she´s super excieted to take this step and it´s going to be awesome! 

So in total, if everything goes well these next few weeks we should have a total of 6 baptisms in september! 1 this week, 1 the next (the 21) and 4 on the 28th! Holy cow, they always have said `some Elders will plant the seeds, and some will harvest` I didnt realize how true that was! I have been planting seeds for the whole mission and now I get to harvest! So awesome! 

I got my package today! THANK YOU! hopefully I´ll start doing somesort of exersise now... haha Elder C wants me to do exersise buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut id rather study the old testament! THAT CRAP IS CRAZY!!! But now I have something to exersise with so I think i´ll start doing it!

Hey, did nick already start school!?!?!? THAT WAS A FAST SUMMER! It´s almost september 11... I think Im going to wear 2 america ties that day!! Hey and you have to fly the GTown flag on the 15 because its INDEPENDANCE DAY!!!!

Oh I gotta tell you about how our baptizm that we were going to have last saturday fell through... super sad... So we were going to C house on wednesday to get him ready to have the baptismal interview the next day! So we knock on the door and his mom comes out and tell s us that she was SUPER worried because he went to zone 1 to do an arrend but he never came home after. She told us how when that happens he´s normally passed out drunk in the street. And when the people drink in the street here people jsut beat the bananas outta them and steal their stuff. 

So we went back ne next day and he STILL wasnt home, he came back to get new shoes (cause they stole his other pair) and then went back out to drink. He was drinking the medical alcohol...It´s like rubbing alcohol. So we went to another lesson and on the way back we found him passed out in the middle of the street. So we helped him up and broght him home, he was so waisted that wehn he trid to tell us Gracias all that came out was GGGGGGAHHSIS... Super sad, we had to practically carry him to his house and he was all smashed up so I got a bunch of blood on my shirt... But we got him there! We`re visiting him EVERYDAY to make sure he´s okay, he says that NO MORE, because he could die doing that and he feels super bad to what it does to his mom.. So we put another date for his baptism and we are still going to work with him!

phew, that´s the story of the week! hahah oh I forgot to tell you ( I think) Me and my comp have been working to convince people in my ward that Justin Beiber is my brother hahahaha, we are so convincing that people have looked up the family of Justin to verify! hahahaha so much fun! 

Okay, well that was my week! Tommorrow we have Zone Conference with Pres. Watts! That should be awesome! I´ll tell you how it goes next week!

Love you guys so much! Tell everyone Hi for me!

Love

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment