Alma 17:11

And the Lord said unto them also: Go forth among the Lamanites, thy bretheren, and establish my word; yet ye shall be patient in long-suffering and afflictions, that ye may show forth good examples unto them in me, and I will make an instrument of thee in my hands unto the salvation of many souls.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

July 15, 2013

Hey guys! Sounds like you are having a blast in Mexico! Holy cow I would Kill to go swimmin with the Jellies!!!!! 

So my rash finnally went away on wednesday! Not even close to knowing what caused it! Just a Wild Rash appeared and just went wild on me! I didnt take any meds because before in our zone we didnt have a place to buy anything and the nurse in our mission doesnt really do anything.... BUT I SURVIVED!!! I think it was hives from stress.... I was FAIRLY upset that I didnt get outta here! But now Im okay because they DESTROYED the zone I used to be in, Now Im in zona LA Laguna, same area, but different district! Now im a District Leader POOP... They still arnt sure whose in my zone or anything, it changes by the hour! I dont think they were super ready to change the zones... But now in our zone we have WALMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow, Im so pumped to go there today! That is going to be RICH! Plus we have a nice mall thing too! WITH MCDONALDS!!!! So Im a fairly happy camper, still wanna leave but I like this stuff haha

This week someting super cool happend too! About 3 weeks ago we had this lady just RANDOMLY show up at church, she was super nice and participated out the wazoo in all the classes. <She´s not a member, her name´s P. We asked her for her address and she told us to come on wednesday. So we went and she wasnt home.... then she wasnt home again.... then again... so we kinda gave up on her, but then Elder G (from utah) called me, He´s one of my best friends in the mission, he told me he had a reference who was super awesome for me. He told me her name and gave me her phone number this time! So we called her and went this last thursday. She accepted us and we went in to their tiny little house. She lives there with her husband F and her 3 year old daughter A and her 1 yearold S. Her husband is suposedly a member but has been in active for like 5 years or so! So we were talking to them and they explained how they were getting kicked out of their house because they didnt have a job to pay, and that they didnt have anyfood for the next day. It was really sad and everyone was tearing up! She told us that she wanted to talk to us because she knows that we could help her be closer to god! Super cool! We put a baptism date for the 3 august with her and she was super happy and told us that she was willing to do it to be obedient! They dont know where they´re going to live but they went to church with us on sunday and lOVED it! I am super glad that Im here to teach them!

Okay well, HAVE FUN ON THE FREAKIN BEACH!!!


haha love you guys! 

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment