Alma 17:11

And the Lord said unto them also: Go forth among the Lamanites, thy bretheren, and establish my word; yet ye shall be patient in long-suffering and afflictions, that ye may show forth good examples unto them in me, and I will make an instrument of thee in my hands unto the salvation of many souls.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

July 29, 2013

HOLY COW, you guys sold the house already?¿ That´s awesome that JD and Alisha are going to buy it! I wanna see the houses you are looking at!! I think house shopping would be soooooooooo fun!!! That is soo cool that Dad got to throw the first pitch! haha it sounds like you all did a great job in setting it up! Happy birthday to Dad and Nick! I thought the 4th was going to be today but now you get your bday wishes a day late! I hope you guys have a BLAST at buffalo wild wings! Ah now im hungry for wings... Gotta wait 2 years for that crap...
Tell Isaac CONGRADUMAFREAKINGLATIONS! That´s great that he got baptized, and awesome that Dad got to speak! 

Last week wasnt really an official service week but we have been doing A LOT! This week we cut down another GIANT tree it was atleast 40000 meters long! or tall... it took FOREVER to cut down!! but it was WORTH it, I´ll have to send you guys pictures next week cause I dont have my converter! My finger is heald! YAY!! so NO WORRIES ABOUT THAT! I have man hands now, we left the shaft of the axe bloody! haha it looked so cool! OOOHHH other good news! I have re discovered my chinese accent!!! SUCCESS!!!

Then this week we gon have a baptism!! the 10 of August is going to be baptized and we are super excited! Then the next week we have 2 more planned! 2 kids from an inactive family that we are activating right now! Really excited, J C and his sister M (not sure how to spell that crap...) But we aver very excited to help them! They are 10 and 12 years old and are very excited to be baptized! Our changes are the 21 of august! ONE DAY BEFORE I COMPLETE A YEAR!!! But im not sure if i´ll have a change, I dont really want one now! I love our zone and we HAVE WALMART!! Plus it looks like for the next 3 or 4 weeks we´ll baptize EVERY WEEK! hopefully, we´ll see what the Big Man upstairs says about that!
I have only spoken once in church IN THE WHOLE MISH!! I doubt that i´ll speak anytime soon too! It´s weird cause I thought I´d be talking a lot on the mish! NOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Hope you guys have an awesome birthday guys! Just think, next year I STILL wont be home for them! hahaha but I´ll be really close! I gotta go cause I need to print off the talk dad sent to me!

Well, Love you guys a TON!!! You are the bestest!

Love,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment