Alma 17:11

And the Lord said unto them also: Go forth among the Lamanites, thy bretheren, and establish my word; yet ye shall be patient in long-suffering and afflictions, that ye may show forth good examples unto them in me, and I will make an instrument of thee in my hands unto the salvation of many souls.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

August 19, 2013

HOLY COW that´s a nice house!! That´ll be so cool! I WANT A NICE HOUSE!!! I feeel like that´s one of those houses that I cant goof off in... THAT`LL CHANGE!!! hahaha that´s okay, this week I FINISH A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That went by SUPER fast!!! So There is good news and bad news. The bad news is that the mission has a rule that we cant go to the gym now... WHAT?! Dont understand that crap. So I wont be getting huge after all.... that really was super fun, definately something I will do when I get home! I LOVE BEING SORE. But the good news is that I finnaly have a change!!! I´m still in my same area right now but on wednesday I find out where Im going and who my companion will be, but hopefully I actually leave this dang zone that i´ve been in MY WHOLE MISH!!! right now there are only 6 missionaries comming into the mission... and they are alllll sisters!!! CRAZY!!! SISTER POWER!!

AWE!! I wanna go to the temple! That´s awesome, congradulations Kenz!! I really want to go into the SLC one because IT¨S SO COOL!!! Definately have to do that when I get back!! Sounds like Nick had ablast in his drum thing! That is right up his alley! 

More than anything I had A VERY slow week. we only taught about 15 lessons in total... about 10 less than normal!! Elder O was sick for 4 days so we didnt do ANYTHING, SO BORED. He´s good now but holy cooooow what what long week! It got worse cause a member convinced him he had this DEATHLY sickness... nothing even close, but I called the nurse for him and she told him EXACTLY what I had told him... Not Dengue my friend!! He´s a little upset that he doesnt have a change but it´ll be good for him to stay one more!

SO yuop, P was FINNALLY home and we got to talk to her! She said she is going to try and get married to her husband and that they are going to move to zone 6.... so I guess that we wont be seeing her be baptized or anything. So that was a downer. Plus the kids Jose and Maydi wont be baptized for 2 weeks because of the schedule of their dad. DANGIT I WONT SEE ANY OF THEM!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully the three of them finnally get to it eventually and dont keep dragging it out!

So yeah, almost ALLL the gringos in my zone have changes! All but 2! Half the zone is leaving! Which is crazy because in most other ones ther are only about 4 or 5 changes, we have DOUBLE that! I Guess they want to clean it out a little, most of us have a LOT of time here! I wanna go to the coast and teach the black people! I would be the happiest clam in the world, but if not i´ll still be happy... JUST NOT AS HAPPY haha.


Next week I´ll tell you exactly where Im at, thanks for your support and everything! HEY!! I have a package request! Can you send me those resitance bands that you can put on the door to work out with?! haha you´d have to send me the instructions on how to use them but working out is definately a good stress relief! Love you guys so much! ONE DOWN ONE TO GO!!! This one´s going to pass by 6 times faster!

Love 

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment