Alma 17:11

And the Lord said unto them also: Go forth among the Lamanites, thy bretheren, and establish my word; yet ye shall be patient in long-suffering and afflictions, that ye may show forth good examples unto them in me, and I will make an instrument of thee in my hands unto the salvation of many souls.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

August 26, 2013

Sup peeps!? 

Hows it hangen? Sounds like all of you have had full weeeeeeeeks!!! ME TOO!!! I had to say goodbye to everyone, which was a bummer in a lot of cases but easier in others!! I was really bummed because all my friends had changes too and who knows if we´ll be in the same zones again!!! But yeah, so I get my changes and I said goodbye for 2 days and forgot to pack....... so tuesday night I had to stay up till 2 and wake up at 530 to finish packing on time!!! haha so I get to the change conference and I had an interview with President watts! (which scared the bananas outta me because normally he only does that with disobedients........... haha but Im obedient so dont worry!! haha) So I go in and he tells me that I am going to go to a zone that used to be part of the south mission, and that I had to help make the zone more united and that he prayed and thought alot about my change and that he thinks that this area and this companion are going to help me acheive my potential as a missionary. 

SO My area is in Zona Palmita, area Palmita, It´s in zone 5 and its HUGE compared to anything ive been in before! The house is AWESOME!!!! HUGE and has hot water!!! BOO YA!!!! soo yeah, then my comp is ELDER C. He´s from Ecuador, im finishing his training, and he´s pretty cool. VERY COCKY! haha because this area has had very disobedient elders and until him and his trainer came it wasnt super successfull, then they had like 5 baptisms in 3 months and his confidece level has shot through the roof. But the area is awesome and he´s super friendly so it´ll all good, we dont really have a lot of investigators but we have found a lot of news already. This Sunday we had 2 new people just show up at church! So that was super cool, one of them is from UTAH! But he has to be in GUatemala for like 5 years for visa problems, but he speaks awesome english and his wife is a member so he wants to be baptized! I´ll have to tell you more on that next week!

uhhhhh so yeah, my zone is kinda weird. The south mission has a very different personality, the missionaries are super not united, where the north mission every one loves everyone!!! So it gotta get used to my kinda different zone, there are some super cool elders here though!! I dont have a lot of time to write today so this ones going to be a little more shorter!! love you guys a ton, I think im ogign to sentd home a memory with all mah pics! 

Love,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment