Alma 17:11

And the Lord said unto them also: Go forth among the Lamanites, thy bretheren, and establish my word; yet ye shall be patient in long-suffering and afflictions, that ye may show forth good examples unto them in me, and I will make an instrument of thee in my hands unto the salvation of many souls.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

July 22, 2013

hahaha hey fam!!!!

SOrry about the time changes on the internet! We had to move the times around cause there are like 2 or 3 zones that want to use the same place to write!

Sounds like you guys had a blast in mexico! I didnt know you went with Hayden and JD and Alisha! That would be  so much fun! Glad to hear that the scriptures helped! Hopefully he reads them! Im super exceted to go to mexico with you guys! 

This week we had my first district meeting and It went really well! The elders in my district are really cool! We talked about our difficulties with getting 4 baptisms everymonth and how we were going to fix everyting! Then I had Divisions with my new ZLs, I went with Elder Somers and had a blast! I did my first baptismal interview and it was a SUPER cool experiance! I could feel the spirit SUPER strong! 

AWE I miss the rodeos! Have fun watching people get thrown around by CRAZY animals! 

Im healthy and happy! Now I have nutella and poptarts!!! YAY!!! Plus there´s a Mcdonalds in my zone now! So i am going to eat a TON of that crap! TIME TO GET FAT AGAIN!!!

Being DL is cool... It´s like the same thing but now im responsible for other missionaries! I have to do weekly dats and everything so it´s good and bad! The best part is that I can do baptismal interviews now! really nice!

My comp is still Elder O, hahaha this week was so funny with him! I´ll have to tell you next week when I have more time! But He said some funny stuff during a lesson and kinda dug himself in a hole and I had to save him! 

Sorry this letter is going to be a litte short! Ah I gotta tell you what happened to P, our baptismal date with her! She was having financial problems, and she has 2 little kids right? Well she moved outta my area, so we cant teach her anymoer PLUS her husband left her and the kids for another woman.... WHY DO PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY SHOULDNT!?!?!?

well I hope you all have a great week! I love you all and miss you a ton! Pretty soon you can go to Jons homecoming! CRAZY!!! 

Love you!

alex

No comments:

Post a Comment