Alma 17:11

And the Lord said unto them also: Go forth among the Lamanites, thy bretheren, and establish my word; yet ye shall be patient in long-suffering and afflictions, that ye may show forth good examples unto them in me, and I will make an instrument of thee in my hands unto the salvation of many souls.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September 30 2013

HOLY CANOLE! Jayde! You are GREAT WITH CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!! haha that´s so dope! When are you due again?!

So jealous that you guys went to Disneyland! That sounds so fun! 

How did nicks weekend go with being home alone?!

I WANNA SEE PICS OF NOODLE!!! And Morgan!

And of the whole family!

My shoes are doing... well okay! They arnt waterproof any more thats for sure! One pair is doing very good, but the other ones are comming unglued on the bottom! THE SOLES ARE COMMING OFF!!! but I think I´ll just send them to one of the million shoe repair places there are down here!

Not loosing weight anymore, we´ve been walking WAY MORE than normal, or better said Running from appointments to appointments, but we have been EATING A TON!!!

Beef jerky for sure for christmas, i´ll have to think of what else, I WANT THAT SHOE CREAM FROM HOLMES!!! If you want you can send me new CTR socks, I have missplaced like 2 or 3 pairs along the way!

I´ll have to think of what else I want! I´ll finish the list in a few weeks!!!

Yes, I am incredibly excited to be able to talk to Jr. aND Gerardo!!!

The weather here is just leaving the rainy season in the Capital, we are entering the cold! So yes! I can feel the weather start to change to be fall down here, not like at home but now I can recognize the seasons here! Super cool!

Kenzie, I love that you are doing awesome in your calling and you HELP THE MISSIONARIES!!! There is always 3 or 4 people like that in every area that the missionaries just LOVE cause you really do make our lives easier!!

What a CRAZY week! Holy cow I dont think I have ever worked harder in MY WHOLE LIFE than I did this last week! It all started with the fact that we were going to have 2 baptisms on saturday and we still had to finsh teaching them. One of them WAS FOR SURE that we were going to baptize him (w) then the other one (r) was a maybe cause he NEVER shows up to talk to us! So we passed through the week with a ton of luck in being able to find R. So we taught him and had his baptismal interview and he was super ready to be baptized. Then we taught willy the last lesson and he was supposed to show up at the church the next day to have his interview, but he never showed up! His phone was turned off and everything so we couldnt call him! 

We left a ton of messages to tell him to go to his baptism the next day and we´d do the interview right before! We knew that he had 2 phones but we only had the number for one, but we also had the number of his wife who lives in utah, so we went to a members house and called his wife to see if she had talked to him and to see if she had his other phone number. She told us that he had been VERY sick and that he was spiritually ready to be baptized but not physically... So we kinda lost hope!

 So we get there, R shows up.... But no W... So we had R´s baptism! It was super cool, our ward mission leader baptized him and they both did a great job! Then we were a little bummed out cause W didnt show up. So we got home and Elder C decided to call him, HE FINNALY ANSWERED!!! So I talked to him (W is from here but he´s lived in the states for his whole life and doesnt like speakin spanish that much) So he told me that he had been sick with the flu and took flu medicine that didnt react well with his body and he was just a zombie for 2 days. So we told him that he could wait 2 weeks to be baptized or that we could do it at 7 in the morning before church. He said he wanted to do it before church! So we got up at 5 in the morning to fill up the Font and get everything ready, we even made the Zone Leaders come to do his interview aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnndddddddddddddd W NEVER SHOWED!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO So we were a little bummed out about that after, but we called him later that day and he told us that he´s been super depressed lately cause he feels like he´ll never get home to America again and that he´ll never see his family. So he asked us to go to his house tommorrow to give him a blessing. Poor guy, I feel really bad for him!  Hopefully in about 2 weeks he can be baptized!

So all that happend Sunday morning and then we went to sacrament meeting and Pres. and Hna. Watts came!!! They came cause they meet R a while back when we first started teaching him and told him they´d come to his Confirmation! So we got to see them and they both got to give talks in the meeting! SUper awesome, I hope this helps the ward be even more excited!

 I forgot to tell you that it was transfer week this week! I´ve only got 1 change here and I ALREADY HAVE A CHANGE!!! NOOOOOO Of course I get to an area that has people to teach and things to do and I CAN ONLY LOVE IT FOR A CHANGE!!! So yeah, not really sure why I gotta change... I think about half the mission has changes! But It doesnt really make sense that I have one! So who knows what could happen this time! Supposedly they´re opening a bunch of areas outside the capital! Maybe I could leave the cap! But maybe not, who knows! I´ll know this wednesday and I´ll have to tell you next week!  

So i´ll leave you guys with a litte suspense as to where I am going to be! haha there are a lot of openings in the zone that I was in for a year so who knows, knowing my luck I´ll probably go there haha, whatever happens Im sure i´ll be happy! 

Keep reading, praying, going to church! Have fun in YOUR GIANT WARD!! I cant even imagine a ward of 500 now!!! Love you guys a ton, I love your support and letters! You are the best fambly!

Love,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment