Alma 17:11

And the Lord said unto them also: Go forth among the Lamanites, thy bretheren, and establish my word; yet ye shall be patient in long-suffering and afflictions, that ye may show forth good examples unto them in me, and I will make an instrument of thee in my hands unto the salvation of many souls.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

March 4, 2013

well... here i am!

This week we recieved our transfers, i knew i wasnt going to have one but i was hopeing! Not many have changes in my zone either. The next one will be crazy, but I just gotta wait another 6 weeks! I dont really have a lot to write about this week not a lot happened, we walked alot! I almost got a pet turtle!! We were teaching this girl and all of a sudden a turtle just came out of a hole in her house, BUT IT WAS RED!!! LIKE THE MARIO TURTLES!! It's name is even Alex! She told me that I could have it but I cant exactly maintain a turtle on my mish, so I may be comming home with something extra haha.

I have been a little stressed out.  I always have these aches in my neck from stress! But, I only have 6 weeks more and we are going to have success and win, and baptize... 

Ah! Did I tell you about these false mormons that are evangelicos that are walking around with a book of mormon and preaching out of it!? SINNERS!!!! They say they are from the Church of Jesus Christ, then they tell people (including our members) that they need to be baptized again! They tell them that they can be baptized in an hour! WHAT THE FREAK HAS THIS WORLD COME TO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? This wouldnt work anywhere else in the world! ... But I have asked if I can say anything or something and my leaders said no...

That's awesome you went to the zoo! I totally miss the zoo! You gotta take pictures of there too! I jsut need a lot of pictures from you guys, good thing you are sending me some! Everyone has like at least a photo album from their house!

Today we ran into some other missionaries from the zone next to us and I started talking to one of them, His name is Elder S. and I found out that I graduated the same year as him in the SAME SCHOOL! We have never even heard of eachother hahahaha it was so funny to talk to him! Really good guy, just never had the same friends! It's nutz!

As for my area, we are still teaching these people but there is always a problem that We cant do anything about! Usually it's work or alcohol. I am running out of Ideas of what I can do here,  Hmmm this email sounds a little negative! I am having fun but right now I just need  CH-CH-CH-CHANGES!! Thats a shrek 2 soundtrack quote if you were wondering. But Hey I ahve some good news! My DL is training right now, or will start training, and he could train Elder G! (I forgot how to spell his name) but that would be awesome! And some thing else that's happy! I talked in my chiniese accent today! SUCCESS!!!

Well Im going to go see If I can send you guys some new photos!! TTYL!! Love you guys a ton! You guys are great support for me!!

Loves,

Alex!

No comments:

Post a Comment