Alma 17:11

And the Lord said unto them also: Go forth among the Lamanites, thy bretheren, and establish my word; yet ye shall be patient in long-suffering and afflictions, that ye may show forth good examples unto them in me, and I will make an instrument of thee in my hands unto the salvation of many souls.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

March 25 , 2013

Howdy, howdy, Howdy! 

This week we had Zone Conference! We got to go and see president & Hna. Watts and hear them talk ot us! IT was great, I love it when we have these! hahahahahahaha I have the funniest story in the world! So at the end of the Conference we all gathered in together to take a picture with everyone. I was right behind president Watts and was really excited to be there, so I sayed to this other gringo next to  me HAHA I get to be by President Watts! and he looked at me and said You should just give him a big kiss when they take the picture. RIGHT when he said that President Watts just looks back with the most CONFUSED face in the world and just looked at him. hahahahahaha I was laughing SO HARD it was hilarious! 

Then after we were all ready and excited to get out and work, so we get on the bus and get back to our area. Just as we get there it starts raining like CRAZY. The bus stop is like 4 blocks from my house, so we decided we`d wait out the rain. But it started falling harder and harder and the road was like a river, so the cars would just destroy us with water as they passed by. So we packed away our suit coats and just ran for it! It was awesome! I havent seen that much rain here in like 6 months!

That`s awesome that you guys are helping this family! That is EXACTLY what every member in this church needs to do! We are representatives of Christ and sometimes we just sit on our butts and assume that someone else will do it! WHAT! Good form family! Keep reading the Book of Mormon too! Everyday I read for at least 30 minutes in English, 30 minutes in Spanish, and 30 in Kekchi! So you can do it once in English! haha

lol pardon my strong language, I have found that being direct really helps people solve their problems! =)

This week was cool becuase Sister P. finnaly read the Book of Mormon and told us she believes that it`s all true!! Plus C. F. finally went to church so we can put a baptism date with him!!! YES!! Even though I dont think I`ll be here when it happens, because the Changes or Transfers are the 15 of April if I remember correctly! So with General Conference we have to wait 2 weeks more becuase of his work shedule so I doubt im here when he gets baptized, but that`s okay because HE`s GETTING BAPTISED!!! 

 I think when I get home i`ll have to start all my math over, and english, pretty much all my edumacation! Well just found out I only have 2 minutes left so I gotta go!!!

Thanks for being an awesome family and for doing good things! haha Im pumped for my Bday packeges!

Love

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment