Alma 17:11

And the Lord said unto them also: Go forth among the Lamanites, thy bretheren, and establish my word; yet ye shall be patient in long-suffering and afflictions, that ye may show forth good examples unto them in me, and I will make an instrument of thee in my hands unto the salvation of many souls.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

February 4, 2013

AHHHHH SUPER BOWL!!!

I was having a good day yesterday untill my comp asked me when the super bowl was and I realized it was happening RIGHT NOW. Someone next to our apartment was watching it and they have a giant window so we kept walking by it to try and see the scores and things hahahaha Sounds like a crazy game! I miss those potato things that kenzie makes! 

Yes! I have recieved like 3 letters from Gma! And from Venus aswell! I wrote back but who knows when the letters will get there!!

Awesome to hear that Lillard is rocken it! I love watchin that kid play!

Today we are using internet really early, I am not really sure why... We got a new DL this week because of Emergency Transfers. He`s Elder C. He`s a super good teacher, just a little loco. 

More than that nothing is super new, EVERYONE in my district has baptizm dates but me and my comp. I started reading the Bible this week and Im in the part with Moses and he does all the signs to Pharoh. I think that we need some fireballs to comedown in San Rafael to make these people repent!!! We were going to have at least 7 investigators in church yesterday but we went to each of their houses and NO ONE was there... I think im going to go crazy in this tiny little area!!! With the Prado family we were going to put a baptizm date if they went to church yesterday, and they said they would! But she has a daughter that listens to what ALL of the other churches in my area (we guess that there are atleast 25) say ¨those dang mormons worship Joseph Smith¨ and doesnt want her mom to listen to us. So they didnt come...

Lets see what else? Oh Last week we went to a store that has a ton of AMERICA stuff!!! But my mission card didnt work so I had to use my VISA card!

And when does sister Gould´s (yup i know i cant spell) grandson Josh go into the MTC!? Nick can put his papers in in a year right!?!?! THAT`S NUTS!!

holy cow I feel like I have been writing forever but I look back and I havent said hardly anything! haha This week was really good at first but these last couple of days were crap city. No one wants to change here! But If im here im here for a reason! I dont have a lot to say this week because nothing really happened... Next week we are going to The Central Market for our Zone Activity! Im really excited for that! 

How is everyone doing? I think I say this every week but I really miss the snow and cold weather! How is our Dominican Family doing? Im pumped to get back and talk to them for real! 

Well sorry this ones a little short! Not a ton to say haha Miss you guys a TON! Hope you have an awesome week! 

Loves,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment