Alma 17:11

And the Lord said unto them also: Go forth among the Lamanites, thy bretheren, and establish my word; yet ye shall be patient in long-suffering and afflictions, that ye may show forth good examples unto them in me, and I will make an instrument of thee in my hands unto the salvation of many souls.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

January 28, 2013

Hey Fam!!

I saw the pics of the snow and I want to have that!!! I am dying of heat today! We played more soccer than normal so im dying! It sounds like you are all having a blast!! Florida and Disneyworld look SO AWESOME TOO!!! ahhhh I miss disneyland...

Me Calle mal esta casaca... but I think it`s going to be weird after not driving for 2 years to get in a car again!!!

I am so excited to see the jackets you bought! They sound awesome! 

This week we tried to make cookies but ended up just eating cookie dough untill we felt like we were going to barf haha. Im so stuffed right now but sugar cookies sound so awesome

This week was pretty cool! We had interviews with President Watts! I love my interviews with him! And Sister Watts! this week me and elder E.  have been talking about how we can help our area, the biggest problem is that our ward doesnt support us and they dont support themselves either. So we`ve been looking for the way that we can have more unity, we are organizing activities and making EVERY member family or member have another family or member to visit every month. And if they dont, we are going with them to visit haha so then they cant slack off!

President Watts just asked me how I was doing and told me that there is a reason that I am there and training. And that even though the members arnt supportive, we can still have success! He talked alot about being bold and positive while inviting people to be baptized. So this week we invited 5 different people to be baptized! Every single one said no... haha but we are getting close with a few of them! Familia P. is doing really well! the mom had a DREAM that answered her prayer about our church! It was so awesome to hear that! But she still wasnt sure about being baptized, so she`s going to pray about that now! This wednesday we will talk to her and see how it went! SO COOL!

Then my interview with Sister Watts was really fun too, she is SUPER nice! She always tells me that for some reason that she feels like I am going to do something specail in this mission and says that shes excited to see what it is. I think she says that to everyone haha but its awesome to hear anyway!

We have walked ATON this week, a lot of our lessons fell through. So I went through our area book, the thing with ALL of the investigators and their info that have ever listened to the missionaries, and wrote down every address. We have like 40 doors to go find and contact! I have hardly never knocked doors before, so this is going to be fun! haha

This week I also found out that it`s going to be Mango season soon!!!!!!! I am so excited! THey have these mangos that are green on the outside and orange on the inside, and you can eat the peel SO FREAKING GOOD!!!!

Hey I was wondering if you can send me a recipe for no bake cookies becuase... we dont have an oven!!!

Yes we still live in the same appartment! We live next to another companionship that is a Nicaraguan (?) and a gringo from my group! we see them a lot! And my comp really wants to go to Argentina, he likes it here but it`s a little weird for him to be so close to his house! We always joke around and say we`re going to visit his family on P day haha

Thanks for your Emails! I love seeing and reading about how everyone is doing!! Thanks for being so supportive and an awesome familia!! Love you all!

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment