Alma 17:11

And the Lord said unto them also: Go forth among the Lamanites, thy bretheren, and establish my word; yet ye shall be patient in long-suffering and afflictions, that ye may show forth good examples unto them in me, and I will make an instrument of thee in my hands unto the salvation of many souls.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

January 14, 2013

Wow

So first of all, remember when I told you guys that we are having transferrs this week? Well, all this week I was getting excited to maybe have a new area, I didnt think I'd leave but it was a possibility. So last night at like 1130 they called us with our changes. I was so nervous and anxious before that I was practically pacing around the house. Then my Comp answered the phone and was just yelling SUPER loud. I asked him for like 2 minutes what the changes were, but he wouldnt tell me. He just kept saying wait wait wait, then he screamed IM GOING TO BE A GRANDPA!............................. I thought he was kidding, If he is going to be a grandpa that means that I would have to be training. THAT IS OBVOIUSLY GOING TO BE A JOKE! Nope... Not a joke, I will be training here in San Rafael for the next 3 months... Still not sure how I feel about this haha, We saw the predictions of what could happen this transfer and it had me training, but I just blew it off. Usually Gringos dont train until they have 8 or so months. I dont even have 5 yet... Usually you at least have a companion in between being trained and training. But if Its what I need to do, then I will do it!

So all in all, I´´m pretty nervous. Tommorrow is the change day, so I´ll find out who my new Hijo is and I can tell you next week! I dont feel like this is real yet, haha I think that it´ll get real really fast! I have to do everything now! haha and I have to buy a watch because I actually have to make sure that we´re on time. SO CRAZY!!!

Our District is changing a ton, every companionship has a change. My DL Elder R. is already in the middle of training but he´s going to get ANOTHER so they´ll be in a training trio. And Elder C., my comp from the MTC is training too! hahah.

Other than that everything is normal, we met this guy named H.  yesterday and He already new a ton about our church. He was really excited to read the book of mormon, he told us he would wright down things he learned so we can talk about them! I am really excited to teach him! 

Im not really sure what else I can write about my area, haha Im a little distracted today. OH i know! Thursday, we get to go to a fireside with ALL the misionaries in the capital with Elder Christopherson from the Quorum of the Twelve! It´s going to be so cool!

I am glad to hear you finnaly got some snow! I really do miss that! Even shoveling! And driving in it, I wish I had a car here! We certainly do walk a lot. Glad to hear everyone is doing well, its a shame that everyone is working a lot though. But I guess that´s a good thing! 

This week is going to be interesting, haha well these next 2 transfers are going to be interesting... I´ll give you an update next week on how it goes! Oh and I think Im going to buy my watch with my card from home so dont forget about that! I was told that it´s going to be VERY hard, but that i´ll learn SO MUCH so freaking fast! 

Thanks for your emails! You definately have to send me pics of Florida and the Snow! I love getting pictures from you guys! I think I might send home my other SD card before it´s completely full becuase I still have 2000 pictures left on it haha. Hope you have a fun week! Do good, pray and READ YOUR SCRIPTURES EVERY DAY! haha love you all so much! 

Love,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment