Alma 17:11

And the Lord said unto them also: Go forth among the Lamanites, thy bretheren, and establish my word; yet ye shall be patient in long-suffering and afflictions, that ye may show forth good examples unto them in me, and I will make an instrument of thee in my hands unto the salvation of many souls.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

February 18, 2013

Hey Fambly!

Hows y'all doin this fine week!? I had divisions with my Zone Leader the other day and hes a gringo! So we just talked in English with weird accents all day long! haha it was so funny!

Today has been a really fun day! Super fun! We played soccer a ton today and as always the gringos rocked it! I am a little more sunburned than normal but thats okay.

The ward is responding more or less to help us out, we have the support of a few but a lot of them are still lazy. But we finnaly have the support of the leaders in Ward Council! With time it`ll get better here, we just need the members here to be EXCITED to be mormons, not constantly going back to being Eveangelicos (I think it`s protestant in English, but maybe not) becuase someone offended them. As for the changes in my mission I heard that they arent going to happen until like June or July, I hope I am not in the Capital because if I am I`ll be here forever I think! But more than that I hope Pres. Watts will still be my mission president!

Awesome to hear that everyone is doing good! How do you guys feel with an empty house? Where to Kenzie and Jayde live?! Does morgan miss lucy? Hey I havent seen your new suburban yet! You gotta send me a picture of that thang!

I dont really neeed anything else! Every thing is going well down here, I just want a harmonica for my BDAY!!! that would be so cool to learn! 

This last week was really cool, we were planing on putting like 9 baptizm dates but we only put 4! That is still way more than ever before! And WE ARE FINNALY HAVING A BAPTISM THIS WEEK!!!! remember C. F.? This Sunday I get to baptize him! We are kinda paniking becuase neither of us knows how to plan a baptism!

THis week I have eaten so much freaking fruit! I found out that they sell Green Mangos with salt pepito and Chile with lime! OMG it is to die for! I have eaten so many green mangos I think my stomach is raw, but I LOVE IT! We also eat a ton of pineapple, we can get it made the same way too and It makes my mouth water just thinking of it!

But like I said, I had divisions with Elder L. (I cant remember if that`s spelt right) He has 2 weeks left in the mission and is super funny! I learned so much that day and It made me excited to be a missionary still! I only have 2 years to serve the Lord and this Friday I already have 6 MONTHS!! What the!? Thats already a fourth of my mission!!!! Time goes by really fast! It`s a good thing Im not going home for a while because that`ll be REALLY WEIRD!!! This change has flown by but it seems longer because this one will be 7 weeks instead of 6, so we still have an extra week to come before we get any changes. I will definately probably still be here.

Other than that I cant really think of anything else! OHHHH I know what else I want!!! They are scripture markers that I bought in the MTC called HI-Gliders and there is like a million colors! I want those!!! I bought them but they are going to run out because everyone always wants to borrow them!!!

THanks for your support and Love! You are the bestedst fambly ever!! 

Loves

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment