Alma 17:11

And the Lord said unto them also: Go forth among the Lamanites, thy bretheren, and establish my word; yet ye shall be patient in long-suffering and afflictions, that ye may show forth good examples unto them in me, and I will make an instrument of thee in my hands unto the salvation of many souls.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

June 10, 2013



Well, this week was a goodn. The only problem is that I cant really thinking of anything worth writing! LOL 

So the good news! We went and visited Fam. D (like always), but this time R couldnt be with us because he was sick. So we were talking with M, and she told us that she didnt care what her husband says, she had decided to be baptized! So we put her date for the 22 of this month! YAY! She was really happy until the next day...when she told R that she had decided. He´s not SUPER mad but he´s a little mad, he says that she can do it but is pretty annoyed that she made the decision. Other than that she is doing really well and is super happy to be baptized, the good thing is that the rest of her family is really supportive and even though they arnt members they´re helping her do it!

What else? this week has been pretty rainy and I was sick on monday so we didnt do anything......... Oh we bought a GIANT chocolate cake for my Bday and ate it as a district and watched Charlie (the sad one about cancer) it was really fun! Then some members made me a giant other bday cake, called 3 leches, SUPER GOOD! all in all it was a good day! haha the funny part is that I think I´ll be more excited for my 1 year mark in the mish than I was for my bday haha

GLad to hear that you guys had fun in CALIFORNIA! Man I miss vacations!

What else happend this week? Uh the Tortilleras O and E stopped progressing... We decided to put a date with them because before this week they were progressing a lot, then we told them about the date and they just stoppped compretry (chines accent) They told us that suddenly they cant come to church and that they arnt reading the BoM... BAH so we gotta convince them to go to church again this sunday! 

I think Im going to send you guys some pics because I seem to be short on words today... Plus EVERY PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS!!! So technically Im writting a TON with these photos haha

Hey, I need like 6 months of contacts to be able to finish my mission strong! So if you could purchase them that would be awesome

Did I tell you that Im for sure in East mission! YAY! Im really happy to be here, hopefully I can go to the coast in this next change! That would be the bomb, but if not, some good old fashon zone 18 will be okay too lol

welp,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Love you guys! haha hope you all have a great week! Tell everyone hi for me! 

Love,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment