Alma 17:11

And the Lord said unto them also: Go forth among the Lamanites, thy bretheren, and establish my word; yet ye shall be patient in long-suffering and afflictions, that ye may show forth good examples unto them in me, and I will make an instrument of thee in my hands unto the salvation of many souls.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

June 3, 2013

Holy cow! What a crazy week! Lot`s happened and Im not sure how to explain it all! So i`ll start from the beginning!

This week we had our changes, I didnt get one but my comp. Elder F got one. SO we went to the change conference, He had a change and now it`s just me and Elder O. But at the change conference President Watts spoke (like normal) and announced that this was the last change conference in the Guatemala City North Mission. Everyone is in the missions that they are going to be in until they end their missions, WELCOME TO THE GUATEMALA EAST MISSION! Then he said, Those of you who are going to be in the Coban mission it doesnt mean that we dont love you. But those of you going to the East mission... yeah we love you! hahaha I love president Watts. Then Hna. Watts didnt speak because she was crying because she was loosing a bunch of her missionaries, awe I love that Im going to be with them ALMOST my whole mission!

So F left and me and had a ton of stuff to do because we had a baptism this last saturday! I and J! I is the Gma of J and owns a little store and has been listening to us for about 4 or 5 weeks, while J is 10 and SUPER hyperactive (becuase his mom was drugged up during his pregnancy) and has been listening for about three times as long. Elder O baptized J, and Elder F baptized Irma. It was great and they are super happy to be members of the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. I LOVE IT WHEN WE HAVE BAPTISMS!!

Teaching is going really well, had to get used to not being in a trio but after that it has gone by really wellª We gotta find more investigators again, of our 30 only about 10 are progressing, TIME TO FIND SOME NEW ONESªª

uhhhhhhh something else happend but I cant remember, Im a little sick with a head cold right now so everything is in slllloooowwww mmmooooo. Thanks for the BDay wishes everyone! Have fun in freakin CALIFORNIA! Thanks for sending me my solutionª Im going to check and see how many pairs of contacts I have left so I can tell you if I need more this next weekª 

Next, Tomorrows my BDAYª YAYª We are going to buy a phat cake and eat untill we pukeª Then we÷re going to go out and work hahaha, should be fun·  I think Im going to spend a good 200 qetz and buy a water heater for my bday gift to me so that these next 5 weeks that i have here I÷ll have warm water. 

THanks for your love and support, itd be super awesome to come here and visit with the whole fam, but Im not sure if we÷d come to these 2 areas that ive had so far, but we÷ll seeª Oh and sorry about all the weird symbols, the computor just pooped on the keyboardª lol

Love 

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment