Alma 17:11

And the Lord said unto them also: Go forth among the Lamanites, thy bretheren, and establish my word; yet ye shall be patient in long-suffering and afflictions, that ye may show forth good examples unto them in me, and I will make an instrument of thee in my hands unto the salvation of many souls.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

May 13, 2013

Yesterday was awesome! Super great to talk to you guys! Glad to know that you are all doing good, haha that hour passes so FAST! Happy mothers day to Mom, Grandma, and Grammy! 

But yeah, nothing too new in Gtown for me! This week was a buisy one, taught a ton of people and this next week should be even better! If EVERYTHING goes as planned (hhhhhhhhhhhardly ever does...) We might put 14 baptism dates! YAHOO!!! Love being here! The only bad thing is, is that the changes are comming up and normally they dont leave trios for more than one change. And Im the one that will most likely have a change, so im praying that I dont so that I can see all of these people make that step! 

I`ll tell you about a new investigator that we found this week! His name is A, he`s 16 and lives pretty close to us. The missionaries had talked to him a little before, but he`s so hard to teach because he`s never home. But he`s a perfect investigator. He was really sad when we went because it was mothers day (here in G town it`s always the 10 of may) and a long time ago his mom died, and a few days earlier his grandma died. We taught him the 1st lesson, which is where we explain our purpose as missionaries and find out about their religious background and what they expect from us and everything. We explained to him that families are for forever and that he can return to live with his whole family again! He was almost crying and told us that he wants to be baptized! Such a cool experience! We could feel the spirit sooo strong with him! And that`s definately true, Im so glad that we can be a family forever, you guys are my bestest friends and I`m so happy to be able to serve for 2 years to help other poeple have that blessing. Sometimes I feel like I miss home, but then I think about it and I only have 15 more months to be able to preach the gosple full time. After that I`ll just be a normal person, so im trying to enjoy every day here!

Dad, that`s an awesome story about that guy in mexico! I love that you guys are doing work there too! It really is one of the best blessings that is out there, be able to teach! I am honestly never happier than when Im in the tiny home of a little guatamalian and teaching!

ohhh and I almost forgot! I need contact solution!! Unfindable here, it`s like looking for a home without cockroaches..... impossible! So if you could send me some of that stuff I`d love it! I talked to my ZLs and they told me that the mission will forward the mail to whichever mission im in, so you can still send cards and packages to the normal address and they`ll bring it to me!

You guys are the bomb and I miss you a ton but Im so happy to be here! Keep looking for other people to share the gosple with! You guys have the same chalenge that Dad gave me, Make someones life better every day! 

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment