Alma 17:11

And the Lord said unto them also: Go forth among the Lamanites, thy bretheren, and establish my word; yet ye shall be patient in long-suffering and afflictions, that ye may show forth good examples unto them in me, and I will make an instrument of thee in my hands unto the salvation of many souls.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

May 20,2013



That`s cool that you guys went to Allys farewell, and went to the ogden marathon! I had some friends run in that!

That`s awesome that you are goiong to San Deigo! I miss going on vacations with you guys! I was just thinking, you know this place is cool, but it would be wayyy more fun if my peeps were here! lol

This last week went really well! We set 3 baptism dates for this saturday! Maybe have a fourth but that`ll take a looooot of work! We had a bunch of lessons, but we didnt find A. He`s great, BUT he`s never home! But we did find some new investigators that are going to be great! This week we are going to baptize Irma, J, and M. I is the Gma o, they run a little store that barely makes enough to keep running. It`s a HUGE sacrifice for her to go to church and close it for an hour everyweek. But they are both super excited to get baptized this saturday! M is this little old lady that has a huge testimony! Her husband is SUPER catholic, and very thick headed... He always brings up "The life of the father of Joseph Smith" WHAT?! We have never taught him that, and then we explain everything, and then the next time he brings it up again....... Idiot... But his wife is super awesome and we are hopefully going to baptize her this saturday aswell!! yay!

Yup, still have 2 comps! Elder O and Elder F, the changes are comin up! This sunday they tell us if we are going to have changes or not! Not sure if I`ll have a change or not, it`s about 50 50 right now. But yeah, this change has gone by so quick! I dont really want to have a change because we have a lot of people who will be ready to be baptized in June! But at the same time I WANNA LEAVE THIS ZONE!!! I love the Elders here, but I`ve been here for sooo long! But, we`ll see what happens!

Thanks for your support, prayers, letters, everything! You guys are great and I hope you are all haveing a great time! Nick! Keep up the good work and keep working towards the mish!

Love you a ton!

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment