Alma 17:11

And the Lord said unto them also: Go forth among the Lamanites, thy bretheren, and establish my word; yet ye shall be patient in long-suffering and afflictions, that ye may show forth good examples unto them in me, and I will make an instrument of thee in my hands unto the salvation of many souls.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

April 1, 2013

Holy Cow! Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun this week! I would love to see the jousting! haha that would be so great. How did Nick not go ride Cars!? I am so jealous of you guys for going to DL again! 

You are going to the DR??????? To visit Jr and Geraldo?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Tell them hi for me!  And tell them Im pumped to go talk to them when I come back!

I thought of another soundtrack of music! Princess and the Frog!! and Hercules, Pocahontas, all that fun stuff!

This week was really cool and kinda boring! haha It`s Easter, but here they have Semana Santa... An entire week of festivities where everyone goes to the beach! SO we were primary chilren really a lot this week! But we got to see the Processions, and these things called Afombras, I dont know if I spelled it wrong but you`ll have to look them up because they`re awesome! I have a ton of pics but It takes SO long to load them up so I think I might just send you the SD card again! 

Our Baptism date is going to be the 20th of April, about 3 days after the Transfers... So I doubt that i`ll be here to see him be baptized but that`s okizay. We are really seeing quite a bit of progress in our investigators, well in some! 

We played so much soccer today and Im so turd! 

I dont have a ton to write because we didnt really do much this week haha, I read about 250 pages in Jesus the Christ! This book is great! I love reading about the life of christ! It makes me feel like I need to work harder as a missionary, I only have 17 months left to serve the Lord with all of my full time and after that I can`t do it like I can here. I am going to enjoy my time here and use it wisely!

Well, Hopefully I have something cool to write next week! Thanks for your letters and for everything you guys do for me! Miss you all and Love you tons!

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment