Alma 17:11

And the Lord said unto them also: Go forth among the Lamanites, thy bretheren, and establish my word; yet ye shall be patient in long-suffering and afflictions, that ye may show forth good examples unto them in me, and I will make an instrument of thee in my hands unto the salvation of many souls.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Spanish is coming along... I think


Hey Guys! It seems like you are all doing awesome! How was mexico? The
bathroom seems to be moving along pretty fast! Dad seems to be
traveling a lot! New York now!? That is one place i want to go to some
time, and definately see a ball game. Wow I dont even know what Jaydes
room would look like if it were clean! haha just kidding! And kenzie
is in lake powel? And you dont even know who with¡¿ haha thats funny,
didnt she start weber state this year? I remember when Weber got to be
the cool school when i was there, it was a party, That would be so
cool to be on TV Nick! What kind of competition is at Utah State¿ is
it school or just nick? So I thought I learned how to make spaces for
paragraphs last time but I was sorely mistaken! Sorry for the big run
on! Um lets see, we have awesome food everyday, and to  be honest I
usually have no idea what it is! Not Mac and Cheese! But its
delicious... mostly! haha one night we had ratatuilli(?) definately
mispelled that but it was so good! Plus we get icecream for every meal
so thats a plus! Yes we got to go to the temple this week! It was so
cool, we went to a spanish session and had to have the earphones and
say EVERYTHING in spanish so it was Really Crazy! I also found out
that There is, infact, no temple in my mission! So i need to soak it
up while im here! The temple here is in the Guatemala City South
mission, appearantly its the nicer area. And yes! We do get to watch
conference! No class for 2 days! haha and i am pretty sure it´ll be in
Ingles! So that´s good!  Spanish is comming along, usually. Some days
we give lessons and It comes out perfectly, and others i cant put a
sentance together, but it´s improving! A lot of times only about half
of us in the class know what our teacher is talking about so watching
peoples confused faces is always funny. Our teachers always teach us
bad words that sound really close to everyday words that we say a
lot... so that helps! Lets see, Monday we are going to go prosoliting!
I thought we´d either go with latinos or missionaries in the field but
it turns out that we just go with our compaƱeros! so im pretty nervous
for monday, we have 4 hours to find people! Everyone here speaks so
dang fast, its going to be so fun but really really really hard!  Oh
and we only get mail on Thursdays, so i havent got your package yet!
But hopefully it will be here next week! I Dont need anything yet I
will let you know if i do! And YES PLEASE PAINT MY ROOM! I hated
living in a white asylum! and new bed stuff is always good.  You guys
are awesome! I love being able to write every week! Love you! P.S.
They announced that Utah beat BYU, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! haha Best news of
the week!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment